Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Everybunny Oval

Sorry about not posting Saturday & Monday. We spent the weekend working on our basement.....here is our help. And the kids have their Mid-Winter Break this week, just in time for me to get a stomach bug.
But we are back to work and up & Stampin'!  With posting everyday(ish) I have found that I need to make a schedule to help keep things fresh and new. So this week I'm going to try something new and my goal is to be able to do this once a month. Since I'm so original in thinking of names we'll call it....The Stamp Set of the Week! (Nice right) I'll make three cards and one 3-d project using the same stamp set all week. (I know!)

So for it's launch...The Stamp Set of the Week is Everybunny this month. 
  

Here is what was used in today's card:
Everybunny Stamp Set
Stazon & Regal Rose ink pads
Whisper White & Regal Rose cardstock
Watercolor Crayons - Brights & Aqua Painter
Chevron Embossing Folder & Ovals Framelits Dies
Regal Rose Taffeta Ribbon & Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Itty Bitty Shapes & Modern Label punches

I hope you have a great day! Happy Stampin' 
Jen 




No comments:

Post a Comment