Thursday, March 7, 2013

Back up and running.......well, walking really fast

It was bound to happen.....the kids have a break from school and someone is going to a cold. Bad news is this year it was me. But I'm back up and running (or more like walking really fast). So we will just jump right back in where I left off......finishing up the Stamp of the Week set.
Here we have card design number 3.
For this card I used of course Everybunny Stamp Set along with the following:
Regal Rose & Whisper White card stock
Brights - DSP Patterns Stack
Large Paper Doily Sizzix
Blender Pen
1/2" Circle Punch.
Bakers Twine

While this one wasn't my favorite from the stamp set, it was one that Madelyn (6) wanted to try and CASE off another card that she saw. For the most part she nailed it, I just would have used more color, a different color for the paper doily for example.

Happy Stampin'
Jen

PS - New Stampin' Up! news!!! New Photopolymer Stamp Set

There is more information in my newsletter!







No comments:

Post a Comment