Friday, March 8, 2013

Everybunny Basket

I'm looking forward to the warm weather and knowing that Spring starts to bring those wonderful flowers back.

Here is the 3-D project that goes along with my Stamp Set of the Week.
This basket is made with a 6" x 6" piece of DSP. Scored at 2" & 4" in both directions.
Cut two score lines on two edges and adhere closed with Sticky Strip.
For the handle I used a 1" x 6" piece of card stock along with the 1/2" circle punch and a glimmer brad.
For the main image I used the 1 3/8", 1 1/4" circle punch & the 1 3/4" scalloped circle punch.


Here is the Special Best of 25 Years stamp bundle for March.
I hope that you enjoy today's project. I'm looking forward for what I have planed for next week!

Happy Stampin'
Jen

Don't forget you still have a couple of more days to sign up for the Paper Pumpkin monthly membership club. Don't forget to select me as your demonstrator for a special gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment